Social Fresh proudly presents...
The Best Advanced Facebook Ad Training
- The biggest and most comprehensive Facebook Advertising training ever
- All Online - Accessible now to anyone, anywhere, anytime
What you need to know
About the Facebook audience...
- Facebook is synonymous with social networking! 96% of US social networkers are on Facebook
- Facebook will sell billions of dollars in ads ($5.74 billion in 2012 according to eMarketer). This represeents the largest engaged online audience ever.
About Facebook marketers...
- Our exclusive Social Fresh Facebook Advertising Report revealed that most marketers are underutilizing some of the more powerful targeting options in Facebook Ads.
- However, targeting is just one small piece of Facebook Advertising. The missed opportunity for most is huge.
Don't get left in the dark
- If you're not taking advantage of Facebook Advertising, your competitors probably are.
- This is a complete training program for marketers on exactly how to use Facebook Ads.
- It is designed for businesses, consultants, and brands of all sizes.
- The content starts with beginner training, yet quickly moves to very advanced topics.
1. Basic Training
If you need the basics, start here. Topics include Ad Creation, Ad Creative, Ad Types, Ad Targeting, and Ad Engagement. But that's just the beginning...
2. Advanced Training
This is the meat of the training. In includes 13 presentations from the world's leading agencies, vendors and brands that have true expertise in Facebook Ads. They explain the true tips, tricks, and secrets of what they do best.
3. Case Studies
These case studies show exactly what works and how. They are presented by 7 additional leading minds on Facebook Ads. They show you their results from Groupon, HubSpoot, Walden University, Doubletree, and others.
Meet the experts
Honestly, there are a small number of people creating the best practices for Facebook ads.
Most all of them were included in creating this training!
Six of the largest Facebook ad API partners are all on that list (Buddy Media, Vitrue, Webtrends, aimClear, Spruce Media and Wildfire). Along with some really innovative vendors and brands, that are constantly experimenting and seeing proven results from their advertising efforts.
We have Marty Weintraub from aimClear presenting. He literally wrote the book on Facebook advertising and his agency is one of the top in the world when it comes to the topic. Their clients include Siemens, Martha Stewart, Ning and many more.
And Justin Kistner, Social Media Product Director at Webtrends, is one of the smartest voices in the industry when it comes to helping brands align their goals and budgets with Facebook success. Some of Webtrends’ clients include AOL, Hard Rock Cafe, and Virgin Mobile among others.
You will not find this collection of expertise on Facebook ads anywhere else — online or offline.
Complete list of presenters
Jay Baer of Convince & Convert
Justin Kistner from Webtrends
Marty Weintraub from aimClear
Chris Penn of What Counts
Randall Lloyd from Buddy Media
Diana Plazas from Doubletree by Hilton
Jordan Franklin from Clickable
Hussein Fazal from Ad Parlor
Tim Bosch from Likeable Media
Dan Slagen from HubSpot
Chris Tuff from 22squared
Amy Porterfield from AmyPorterfield.com
Victoria Gibson of FB Ad Queen
Jason Keath of Social Fresh
Ryan Cohn from What’s Next Marketing
Matt Monahan from AlphaBoost
Dan Benyamin from Citizennet
Katie Roberts from Walden University
Maya Grinberg from Wildfire
John Ludwig from PUSH
Jeff Widman from Pagelever
Merry Morud from aimClear
Erika Brookes of Vitrue
Nate Riggs of The Karcher Group
DJ Waldow of Waldow Social
Anita Loomba of Thoroughly Modern Marketing
Roland Smart of Involver
Corey Creed of Social Fresh
Advanced training topics
- Translating Goals into Ads Targeting – Justin Kistner
- The Facebook Ad ROI Equation – Matt Monahan
- Sponsored Stories That Create Lift – Jeff Widman
- Creating Killer Facebook Ad Images – Merry Morud
- Facebook Ad Split Testing for Success – Jordan Franklin
- The Facebook Ad Secret is Sponsored Stories – Marty Weintraub
- Driving Webinar Leads with Video Ads and More – Amy Porterfield
- Facebook Ads in the Entertainment Industry – Dan Benyamin
- Community Managers Should Use Facebook Ads – Chris Tuff
- Harnessing The Facebook Ad Power Editor – Ryan Cohn
- After the Click, Optimizing Landing Apps – Maya Grinberg
- Campaign Optimization for Premium Results – Randall Lloyd
- Understanding Facebook Ad Analytics – Nate Riggs
Complete list of case studies
- CASE STUDY: Doubletree — Eco-Tip Campaign – Diana Plazas
- CASE STUDY: Groupon — Real Time Deals – Hussein Fazal
- CASE STUDY: HubSpot — B2B Lead Gen – Dan Slagen
- CASE STUDY: Driving Fan Growth – Tim Bosch
- CASE STUDY: Smokey Bones, Sexy March Madness – Mark Unger
- CASE STUDY: Walden University, Ads for Higher Ed – Katie Roberts
- CASE STUDY: Case Mate – Erika Brookes
1. Private Group
Don't just learn. Ask questions. A private Facebook Group has been setup and is already active with about 100 members participating and helping each other.
2. Extra Topics
Five bonus presentations are included. They cover topics such as email & Facebook integration, using Facebook offers, and Understanding Facebook Analytics.
3. Q&A Sessions
Several Q&A calls have been recorded with the presenters listed above. Listen to them answer typical questions and hear what cool projects they are working on next.
What you'll get…
Signup right now and you'll get all of this training immediately.
You will be sent a username and password which will let you in to the training portal.
For your conveneince, all of the training is available in a variety of formats:
- Stream the video training on your phone, ipad, or desktop computer.
- Download the MP4 files to watch offline
- Download the MP3 files to listen offline.
- Most presentations include a PDF printout of the slide show.
How to get started
Click the button to get all this:
- Over 30 hours of training.
- Listen to the top Facebook ad experts from across the world
- Access the private Facebook group to get all your questions answered.
- Most importantly, get the peace of mind that you are up-to-date on the latest and greatest information available for conquering Facebook Advertising.
All for one low price: $697
NOTE: Grand Opening Reduced Price!
For just a few days, we have reduced the price to $397.
It will go back up to $697 by the end of this month.